Tuesday 29 December 2009

Eggtastic

Just a quick post today to keep me blogging. Both me and Brian were back to work today but I didn't realise I was only working half a day so that was a major bonus! I'm also only doing half a day tomorrow and have the day of Thursday so it's shaping up to be a pretty good week! So how did I spend my unexpected afternoon? Cleaning the kitchen of course! In doing so I discovered that old facial exfoliators make brilliant oven cleaners (handy tip). Brian thinks it's very funny that I'm blogging about cleaning. Not because of how stupidly boring it is but because he thinks I'm showing off for cleaning and to be honest I am :) I would also like a medal please :)

Actually my main reason for blogging today is to show off my chicken house I have found and that we will hopefully be purchasing in the next few months so that I can get my chucks! (Wow, that was a bit Northern). So here it is in all it's glory, the Egg Ark 4 (cool name)
It's so lovely. Can't wait to get it :) That's it for today really. I could write for a bit longer to delay having to think about tea but I'm not sure Cal's stomach would thank me. Here is my lovely picture for today. It's an arty one I took up in Scotland a few weeks ago and I quite like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment