Saturday 24 July 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Mayhem

I am aware of a bit of a post drought on my blog the last few weeks. I thought it would be understandable why but then suddenly realised that I haven't actually even mentioned what's happening at the moment! As you may or may not know me and Brian got engaged in May last year and we are actually getting married this September so as you can imagine everything is getting a little busy with table centres and seating plans! I am trying very hard not to become bridezilla!

We have chosen to have probably the most logistically complicated wedding ever with a legal handfasting (pagan wedding) in Orkney and a blessing/reception down in Hampshire with a camp in Brighton a few weeks before! You'll have to forgive me for the lack of posts over the next couple of months but hopefully next year will be a bit calmer. You can find out a little bit more about the wedding by visiting our website at www.lizzyandbrian.gettingmarried.co.uk

I'll make sure I do a post after to let you know how it all went. One more thing I need to let you know about is something happening over on my favourite blog, Mimi & Tilly. Emma, the blogger behind the loveliness, is about to celebrate her one year blogiversary and the end of her creative challenge. Make sure you pop over and read all about it and you can even enter her give away while you're there :) Just click the picture to visit her. I'll see you soon (maybe as a Mrs!).

1 comment:

  1. Lizzyloolaa, you'll never guess what! You've won a prize in my giveaway! Congratulations. Drop me an email with your postal details and I'll get your prize posted off to you. (I'm really glad you won.) Sending smiles, Em. xxx P.S. I'm loving your new blog design, it's fab. xxx

    ReplyDelete